Monday, November 23, 2009

my 1st blog.


at last i've my own blog.before dis i wanted to create my own blog but i felt like it doesnt worth it bcoz im a lazy person.but after 2 of my besfwen aimi n farah had their own blog i felt like i need 2 have one.hahaha.(my english is absolutely not good.i hope my english teacher doesnt read dis blog.haha.shame on u nana :PP)

ok..1st let me tell u about myself.

~my name is sharifah nurfarhana bt syed mansor.
~call me nana for short.
~6teen.but i do look older.
~typical teenager.
~i love to hangout with my besties(aimi.fara.kunor) n my boyfriend(curently muhd amirul b
mazlan.hahah)
~im unlikeable person.(not everyone like me bcoz im a little bit mean n rude)
~i love 2 curse whenever i felt like doing it.
~some people said that im beautiful n i like it.hahaha.
~but some people said im not dat pretty(actually i am)
~sometime i love 2 judge people.(so cruel. :D )
~when i grow up i wanna be a rockstar!! hahah.kidding.i wanna be a lawyer bcos i wanna fight for justice.(crappy ha?)
~i love to sing and dance.but aimi said she hate it when i start to dance bcoz she had a goosebum when she 1st saw me dance(song tittle:nobody by wondergirl) during school day.haha :)
~sometime words that coming out from my mouth can hurt thousand of people feeling.(erk.sorry u guys)
~im addicted to my bf.on the next post i would wrote about him.maybe in bahasa.haha

-------------------------------------------the end------------------------------------------